WARNING! There are 3 things in life you don’t want to skimp on:
1. Brain Surgeons…
3. Career Advice…
“What is it about some job candidates that make
them so much more effective than others
in getting those new job offers?”
It isn’t their fancy $300 résumés, their answers to tricky questions asked by Human Resource people, or even their education. The answer came to me in something so basic, it could be expressed in a simple story…
The Secret to Job Hunting – in a Fish Story
Once upon a time, two people were fishing off a dock in Oceanside, California. One was a sportsman, decked out with all the latest equipment. The other was a friend of mine named Dave who used an old fishing rod his father had given him years ago. The sportsman was having no luck at all – not even a bite. But Dave was pulling in fish after fish.
Why the difference? It all comes down to the bait they used. Dave knew from years of fishing what the fish would bite on, and that’s what he gave them. The clueless sportsman was using high-tech lures that weren’t fooling anyone – least of all the fish.
All the books written on Job Hunting over the years, can be distilled down to the following:
“What bait will the hiring manager bite on?”
I believe the very same principle works when it comes to job hunting. The only result we care about is you getting that new job offer that can change your life forever.
I’ve been working 30 plus years as an independent professional recruiter – a headhunter. A headhunter is a recruiter who must make placements with client companies by presenting the best available candidates to the hiring managers. No placements – no food.
A headhunter must understand exactly what the hiring managers want in a new hire. They must discern the hiring managers’ deepest desires, and then coach their candidates on how to interview to satisfy those desires.
Doing this requires the job candidate to understand the finer points of interviewing, negotiating and nailing that new job offer.
I spent decades learning the art of recruiting and making placements and now I want to share what I know with you.
I stand on the shoulders of recruiting giants who did the work and the research and then shared it with us.
The Headhunter’s Approach
As I was creating my job search course and putting my coaching program together, I thought about the problems you face in finding a new job. I’ve worked with thousands of job candidates and I know what it’s like to feel stuck and then invest in something that doesn’t get the results you need.
If you are like me, here’s what you want instead:
- A proven job hunting formula. One that has been well tested and gets results. Headhunters all over the world use basically the same strategies and tactics and they are proven to work or they wouldn’t use them.
- A step-by-step plan of action. I won’t leave you guessing how to get from one point to the next.
- I will give you just the meat. I have tried my best to boil everything down so as not to waste your time…no fluff.
- Content that applies to your job hunt. I recently read a book on job hunting that even I couldn’t finish reading. I want to give you the strategies and tactics that work fast and you know exactly how to apply them to your specific job hunt.
- Personal 1-on-1 Coaching. I don’t think you will find another professional headhunter who will be there for you when you get stuck or confused. Personal coaching is what is missing in all the books and courses on job search…but not for you because I’ll be there to help you avoid the dangers and traps on your way to finding your dream job.
This course is a no-nonsense, Insider’s guide to highly effective job-search tools that will instantly triple your chances of landing that perfect high-paying job in the next 30 – 60 days!
You will find your competitive edge,
Find the hidden job openings,
Influence the hiring managers,
And win the job-offers!
Headhunters know to approach a hiring manager with the “solution” to their immediate problem. My course is what headhunters use to allow their job candidates to beat out all their competition and get hired.
And please remember this…
Finding your right work is worth all the time and money it takes – period.
Before your job-hunting journey here is over, you may have to take a risk or two and you may have to risk falling on your face. But, if you have the courage to take those risks, then you have earned a place at the table and you will no longer be forced to eat “…with those cold and timid souls who know neither victory nor defeat.”
The Ultimate Job-Changing Resource Site
Headhunter Secrets is a private, “Behind Closed Doors” resource center that gives you direct access to a wealth of information about how to research companies, make that crucial first contact, interview like a true professional and rise above all your competition to get that offer.
Don’t make a $10,000 or more mistake. When you are under pressure to land that all important next job, you can make mistakes that cost you dearly. Now you will have personal contact with a Headhunter who has over 30 years real-life experience in coaching thousands of people. These methods work because they have worked for thousands of people just like you. Your situation is not unique. More importantly – your situation is NOT hopeless.
Headhunter Secrets CONFIDENTIAL Members Only Information
My average client is losing $1,500 to $3,000+ per week for every week he or she is not working. And, to make things worse, it is taking longer to get through the interview process. The ugly fact is, the employment game is one big mess – and the odds are stacked against you from the start.
Finding another job shouldn’t be this hard and the truth is – it’s not. You just need the right strategy so you don’t waste your time and end up totally frustrated.
It’s all under your control.
Headhunter Secrets Advanced Job Hunting Course:
Introduction to Advanced Job Hunting Techniques.
You will understand why basic job hunting advice doesn’t work and what you can do about right now.
- Lecture 1: What you will learn and answers to your questions. You will learn the fundamentals of a successful job search. There’s no better way to search for a new job in today’s marketplace. You will save your time and money and eliminate your frustrations.
- Lecture 2: How to use this course to rise above all the other job seekers.
I’m going to share everything I’ve ever learned with you because I am passionate about helping others to improve their lives, find their dream job, and develop their careers in ways they never thought possible.
Insider secrets you must know to save time, money and grief during your job search.
Use the Headhunter’s proven system to land your Dream Job
- Lecture 3: I take you inside a Corporate Recruiting Department to show you how they work. These are the gate keepers and they can derail your efforts to get hired at their company. Here I will show you why you must avoid mass mailing your résumés into a black hole. There are reasons why they never get back to you and I explain those to you.
- Lecture 4: I take you behind the closed doors of a Professional Headhunter to show you the exact strategies and tactics they use to get their candidates hired before you even know there’s a job opening.
Building a strong foundation.
You will gain the inner confidence you need to conduct a successful job search. You will discover just how valuable your experience is for an employer.
- Lecture 5: Discovering your Unique Market Value is a very smart thing to do. Your UMV will give you extreme confidence and the motivation to get in front of the hiring managers and sell your experience and skills for their open position.
How to Brand yourself using LinkedIn and your own private website.
You will learn why LinkedIn is the best gift ever given to job hunters. Hiring managers and recruiters come here just about every day and now they will find you for their job openings.
- Lecture 6: Introduction to LinkedIn…Get the hiring managers and recruiters calling you.
- Lecture 7: How to develop your Ideal Target Profile of people who can help you in your job search. You will just waste your time if you don’t develop your ideal target profiles. These are the people who can help you get hired and/or introduce you to the hiring managers.
- Lecture 8: Signing up at LinkedIn is an easy process and it’s totally Free unless you choose a premium package specifically for job hunters.
- Lecture 9: I’ll show you how to optimize your LinkedIn Profile and there are countless examples inside LinkedIn you can model. This is a very important step if you want hiring managers and recruiters to contact you about their open job positions.
- Lecture 10: Once you develop a profile of those who can help you in your job search you are ready to begin the search to find them and contact them.
- Lecture 11: Your Personal Website is another tool, like LinkedIn, to get you in front of those searching the Internet for people to fill their job openings. On your website, you can expand on your experiences, education, skill sets and provide a full résumé they can download to consider you.
Résumés & Cover Letters.
These are important and you must have the basics to leave with anyone who expresses interest in learning more about you.
- Lecture 12: How to make résumés and cover letters fast and easy
Expanding all your job options.
Here you will learn how to use a free mind mapping software to just explode your job options. This will give you more confidence because you will now be thinking much bigger and broader in your job search.
- Lecture 13: How to expand all your options so you don’t miss something important to your future career.
Finding the right companies for you.
You’ll learn how to use LinkedIn to identify companies that excite you and would like to interview you.
- Lecture 14: Here we narrow down the industries, types of companies, geographic areas you will consider, and so on. This will save you time and keep you from chasing every job lead and keep you focused on only those that would make you the happiest.
- Lecture 15: Advanced company research. You will learn how to use Boolean Searches to find companies that fit what you are looking for. You will grow to love Boolean searches because they are so powerful.
Getting Interviews with Hiring Managers should be job #1.
You’ll learn how to get past the gatekeepers and set interviews with hiring managers.
- Lecture 16: You will learn how the Pros get interviews and you can then custom fit the techniques to your personal taste. You master the simple techniques in this section and you will be getting interviews with a lot less frustrations.
Headhunter secrets to interviewing and getting the job offer.
You’ll learn how to take all the fear out of the job interview and make it more fun for everyone who interviews you.
- Lecture 17: Your step-by-step process to take control of the interview and impress the hiring manager.
How to negotiate your salary and benefits package.
Negotiating your salary and benefits is the most valuable time you will spend interviewing for a new job. There are 10 steps that are easy to remember and will guide you to the perfect win-win settlement.
- Lecture 18: How to best negotiate your salary and benefits package. The company will respect your abilities even more when you maximize your salary and benefits.
- Conclusion and New Beginnings: Here you can download your PDF that covers each Section and Lectures.
It’s Critical to Know What Works…and What Doesn’t
My Job-Changing course reveals all the secrets, advanced techniques, key ideas and “dirty little tricks” used by top Executive Recruiters. This is the Insider information that I share with every candidate I personally coach. I use this system to get my candidates hired before others even know there is an opening. You can use these same secrets to get hired into a better, higher paying job.
People come to me for help because they want a better job for all these reasons:
- Make more money
- Better internal environment – their workspace
- Better external environment – different state, city, country, etc.
- Better bosses to learn from
- Get away from toxic people
- Burn out
- Extreme boredom
- Wish they could change their career for another
- Lack of creative work
- No health insurance
- Too much snow, heat, rain or whatever where they live now
- Work days are way too long
- Work more than 5 days and sometimes 7 days
- Boring products so boring work
- Little to no advancement
- No power over anything at work
- Feeling like a Misfit inside their work group
- Commute Traffic is killing them
- Sexual harassment either at home or work
- The company has strong religious beliefs that you disagree with strongly
- No life outside of work
- Always on call with texting and phone calls during off hours
- Other employees are complete malcontents
- People in your current company are promoted to a level they can’t handle. Say you’re technical and here they come with a promotion to management.
- They can’t find the time to look for another job
Warning: You may come here for help to find that next job, but if you hang around a bit you just might end up reinventing your entire work life!
100% Money-Back Guarantee
This Course comes with a… No Risk, 100% Money-Back Guarantee. I am a highly respected Executive Recruiter and I have the reputation of my established recruiting business on the line. So this isn’t just a guarantee; it’s also my personal promise of your total satisfaction with my Course. You can order with absolutely NO RISK on your part with this 100% Money-Back Guarantee.
All I ask is that you have gone through the course and used the strategies and tactics that I teach.
I’m offering this money-back guarantee because I am confident you will want to use this job-changing strategy each time you change jobs – or just want to check out the job market.
Some Final Thoughts to Consider
I realize you are busy. You don’t have the time to read “another job-changing book”. But, when you consider the money you can lose by not having this information, the time spent is one of the best investments you can make. In the chapter on Negotiating Your Salary I tell a true story about the gentleman who left $10,000 on the table that was his for the asking. He made one negotiating mistake! And you won’t believe what it was:
During the interview with the HR representative, he showed her a photo he had cut from a local newspaper showing the founders of the company and said, “I don’t really care what you offer me because I want to join this company and these people.”
She immediately deducted $10,000 from the offer of $60,000/year, which I had negotiated with her, down to $50,000/year. To this day, he has no idea how much he lost by being too enthusiastic and eager to get a job offer. This will not happen with you if you are working with me.
TOP SECRET: You have my personal promise that your ordering information will be kept in strict Confidence and never shared with anyone.
ADVANCED JOB SEARCH COURSE
DELIVERED THROUGH OUR
MEMBERS ONLY AREA!
- Discover how to become your own Headhunter and rise above all your competition
- Go behind the closed doors of a corporate recruiting department to see why you never hear back from them
- Enter the world of Headhunters and learn how they place their job candidates into open positions before others even know there’s a job opening
- Learn how to position your résumés and personal information so that hiring managers and recruiters can find you to schedule an interview
- Discover all your job options using a free tool and watch your confidence rise when you sell all your options
- Learn what your Unique Market Value is and how to sell it to the hiring managers
- Use my Advanced Company Search to find companies that hire people with your skills
- Master the easy interviewing secrets that simplify the entire interview for everyone involved
- Master the art of Negotiations in 10 easy steps to earn more money and get full benefits from the company
- Email access to me to answer your questions as you work through the course
- Bonus: The Perfect Resume Template that hiring managers love
- Bonus: The Circle of Excellence Exercise that will relax you for your interviews and raise your Confidence to a whole new level
Price: $197 for immediate access to the course and Bonuses
ADVANCED JOB SEARCH COURSE
DELIVERED THROUGH OUR
MEMBERS ONLY AREA!
PLUS, BONUSES AND 1-ON-1 COACHING
- Everything listed under first column for those buying the course only Plus:
- Bonus: 1-on-1 coaching as you work your way through the course. I charge $195 per hour for coaching and you will get up to 5 hours per month for the next 3 months for free.
- Bonus: Free Members Only area for networking with other people searching for a new job
- Bonus: We will build your own personal website highlighting all your achievements including a link to download your resume. Hiring managers and recruiters search the Internet every day looking for people like yourself.
- Bonus: Special Report – “The 5 questions You Must Answer First” that will skyrocket your confidence when you know exactly what you want and how to pursue it
- Bonus: Special Report – “The Alignment Exercise” to use before every interview that will calm your nerves and have you looking forward to interviewing
- Bonus: Special Report – “How to Build Your List of People Who Can Help You in Your Job Search” by identifying people who work in your target companies
- Bonus: You become an automatic affiliate of mine so you can refer other job searchers to my course with my 1-on-1 coaching. I pay a $200 affiliate bonus for each person who buys the course.
- Bonus: Free critique of your resume to insure best results with hiring managers
Price: The price of $1997 is being reduced to $997 for immediate access to the course and my coaching.
Notice: Due to my personal time coaching and the work involved in delivering the Bonuses, I do not offer a Guarantee with this purchase.
JOB SEARCH SERVICE
Platinum-Plus Members Enjoy
Everything listed under first and second columns.
This service offers a full done-for-you job search program.
Recommended for clients earning $100K+ who want to explore what is available in the job market based on your personal preferences for your new position.
I personally do all the research putting together a list of companies and contacts inside those companies who could have an interest in your experience.
Contact me here and we will set up a convenient time to discuss your work situation and see if my service is right for you.
Well, that’s my offer to you. Buy the course now and use it for the rest of your career. Chances are very good this won’t be your last job-change.
Thank you for your time,
Welzig, Lowe & Associates
Several years ago I wrote a short PDF book that my current course elaborates on and covers the subjects in much better detail. I sold that book Online and these are just a few of the unsolicited testimonials I received:
Thanks for the copy of your book! I’ve found it to be very helpful. I am looking forward to the interview tomorrow, particularly now that I am prepared with the benefit of your ‘insider’ perspective on the hiring process.
I’m just writing you to let you know I just finished reading your book. This book is EXCELLENT!!!! I would definitely recommend this book to my colleagues and friends.
I never realized the mistakes I’ve made in past interviews until I read your book. Keep up the good work.
Just my two cents!
I just wanted to let you know that I have gotten through the first chapter and what a difference it makes seeing it from this point of view. I have a great deal of experience in hiring, but I have never looked at it from this point of view. I guess when it comes down to myself looking for a job, I make a lot of ‘mistakes.’ I downloaded this book today for self-improvement. I also would like to thank you for the personal touch of you e-mailing me today. That says a lot for who you are and how you conduct business.
Thanks so much for writing the truth about the difficult time so many people have in first knowing and then representing their own interests in the all-important issue of career management. The best thing about your book, though, is the underlying theme that one of us must take responsibility for our own careers (life!). I just wish more people would preach the gospel of this essential truth.